Flat Fee Selling Options to Fit Your Needs
Do-It-Yourself • Full Service
- Listed on your local MLS (same MLS that Realtors subscribe to)
- Listed on Realtor.com (MLS portal for the general public)
- Listed in all participating Real Estate Broker’s websites
- FREE Customized Website for your Property (CLICK HERE TO SEE SAMPLE)
- 25 Photos on both MLS and Realtor.com
- 12 Month Listing (No Cancellation Fees – Cancel at any time)
- Syndicated to 100’s of other popular real estate websites including Zillow, Yahoo Real Estate, Trulia, Move, MSN Real Estate, AOL and MORE!
- YOU Set Buyer’s Agent Commission!
Additional Items for purchase:
Lockbox for house keys – $29.99
Give Realtor easy access to your keys for showings.
Professional Yard Sign – $25.00
Our Real Estate signs offer a professional look and generate many more calls, especially from non-represented buyers, but also let buyer agents know that your property is listed in the MLS and that a commission is being offered to them.
Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) – $50.00
A professional Comparable Market Analysis (CMA) assists in establishing a sales price that will make your home competitive on the open market. A CMA is constructed from MLS data for properties recently sold in your area.
Flat Fee MLS Video/Virtual Tour – $89.00
Make your listing stand out with a MLS Video/Virtual Tour.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
If you ever decide that you need more assistance with your listing – but still would like to SAVE $$, our full service Mr. Flat Fee option gives you the benefits of listing with a retail realtor without paying 6%.
This option includes our regular Flat Fee listing PLUS the following:
- Lock Box
- For Sale Yard Sign
- Handling Schedule of Showings and Inspections
- Unlimited Open House Scheduling
- Contract Review
- Craigslist Posting
- Virtual Video Tour
- You Tube Advertising
- Receive & Review Written Offers
- Client Representation
- Coordination of Home Inspection
- Coordination of Property Appraisal
- Contract to Close Transaction Representation
- Coordination with Title Company through SOLD
* IN THE EVENT SELLER CANCELS OR TERMINATES AGREEMENT BEFORE TERMINATION DATE, SELLER AGREES TO REIMBURSE LIKE IT REALTY $500 FOR MARKETING EXPENSES (which typically include professional photos, signage, lockbox and marketing).